- Liz Murphy, Chief Executive Officer
- Ed Garnett, Chief Operating Officer
- Dale Jarrell, Vice President, Canadian Operations
- Carolan Moran, Vice President, Client Experience
- Hank Dunn, Executive Director, Client Development
- Karen Boudreau-Shea, Senior Director, Assessment & Optimization
- Joe Traino, Director, Technology Optimization
- Teri Weston, Director, Talent Management
Providing visionary leaders with a true passion for higher education
CampusWorks staff grew up in higher education, speaks its language and is respected by higher education leadership. We’ve walked in your shoes and have successfully helped many institutions make sustainable change.
CampusWorks professionals have been college chief financial officers, deans of institutional effectiveness, chief information officers, financial aid directors, budget officers, and a variety of other executive management positions. Access and accountability are essential to a successful partnership.
Executive Advisory Board
CampusWorks’ Executive Advisory Board is staffed by former college presidents and chancellors who provide client presidents and senior staff with ongoing quality assurance and “peace of mind” through their extensive experiences that they pass on to the client. These Executive Advisors are available at any time to discuss confidential, critical, or challenging issues that are impacting your student success and completion agenda. These Executive Advisors speak your language.
- Del Anderson Handy
- Chancellor Emerita, City College of San Francisco
- Former President, San Jose City College
- David Buettner, Ph.D.
- President Emeritus, Fox Valley Technical College
- Former President, North Iowa Area Community College
- Norm Nielsen, Ph.D.
- President Emeritus, Kirkwood Community College
- Former Interim Chancellor, Houston Community College System
- Elizabeth Rocklin
- President Emerita, CampusWorks Community College Division
- Former Director, Board Services, ACCT
- David Rutledge
- Past ACCT Board Chair
- Past member of the Washtenaw Community College Board of Trustees
- Larry Tyree, Ed.D
- President Emeritus, Santa Fe College
- Former President, Gulf Coast Community College
- Past Chair of AACC Board of Directors
Board of Directors
- David Cohen, Minerva Advisors
- Elizabeth Murphy, CEO, CampusWorks Inc.
- Douglas Schoenberg, CEO, Softerware Inc.
- Eric Schoenberg, Ph.D., Adjunct Associate Professor, Columbia Business School
- Lawrence Schoenberg, Ph.D., former CEO and Chairman, AGS Computers, Inc.
Our typical team member brings decades of higher education IT experience to our clients. What makes CampusWorks professionals unique is their ability to blend their strong knowledge of technology with exceptional skills in planning and project management. These strong skills coupled with a powerful understanding of the business of higher education combine to create a trusted advisor for the president and senior staff—a trusted advisor who speaks plainly and delivers consistently.